Monday, August 24, 2009

Feeling a bit random here...


Oh Monday.. nothing exciting going on today except some cleaning and homework. Thought I'd take a minute to blog because well.. I <3 to blog.

SO... for those that don't know I have recently taken an interest in photography and through that interest I have discovered a hand full of really awesome web sites and/or blogs. I think you should check them out because you are obviously bored if you are reading this page..haha!

Dawn's All Time Fave: www.pioneerwoman.com

Do you like photography too? How about cooking? This lady has a great perspective on life and is just really fun to read and there are always lots of pretty pictures to keep you interested too.

Dawn's New & Quickly Growing Fave: www.zenhabits.net

SO maybe we aren't all contemplating the switch to Buddhism but nonetheless this site offers some really simple tips to a less tramatic life. Love it. There are always good quotes on this page too and if you know me you are already aware of my addiction to quotes.

How about a few of my many inspiration pages:

www.gallerystandouts.com
www.beckyearlphotography.com
www.thedailydigi.com
www.sheyerosemeyerphotography.com/blog/

OOH my very favorite photography blog..

www.theblogisfound.com

And for those of us that often find ourselves walking that damn black dog..

www.walkingtheblackdog.com

Now I have about 50 subscriptions in my Google Reader and love them all but when I see a new post from one of these.. I smile a little bigger! :P

BTW speaking of things that make me smile...

mom.. this one~



OH wait... I could not get through my day without www.playlist.com either!!!

And in case you only come here for the pictures.. you know who you are..: )


THE END!

No comments: