Friday, August 21, 2009

Don't you want to know how it went...?

Yes- of course she absolutely loves first grade, she has a new (and was happy to see her old) BFF, she is just breaking into the adventure of homework and test taking and she loves that her class mixes her with second graders as well. All is good!

Piper has been ornery as usual. We have decided to slowly begin the potty training process and she thinks it is a blast although she has yet to make any deposits into the potty. We'll keep you posted.

AND OMG... after 2 1/2 years I am going back to work starting next week. I couldn't be more excited. I will be working the desk for the brand-spankin' new Holiday Inn Express.. and can I just say it is GORGEOUS!!!! From leather wall paper to the pertiest head boards I've seen I wish I could show you how pretty right here... maybe one day I can post a link and you will see for yourself! Meanwhile... can you tell I am stoked?

As for Jon he is a busy man- plotting his Halloween takeover as usual. That' s my boy!So long as he can make our house look creepy he is a happy man.


Picture courtesy of Kimmie Herrera.

Well that is the low down... how about a quote.. or lyric rather... I <3 this song!

"sometimes i lay under the moon and thank God i'm breathing and (i) pray (He) don't take me soon, cause i'm here for a reason..."
-One Day by Matisyahu

No comments: