Thursday, September 24, 2009

Somedays it just feels like my soul is on fire...

Yes I know. I am about as geeky as they come. But for those that know my old blogging style when I would basically write a novel about what is wrong with the world and everyone (except me of course) these kind of blogs are a breath of fresh-air. Probably way more boring though.

So I know you will stay tuned.. here is a picture...
Pretty random but if I can never have my top floor penthouse loft in San Fran or Denver or some other super cool city.. I'll take this.


So back to my soul because I am sure you are sooo interested. But anyhow it has just been one of those weeks where everything feels just a little sweeter than usual. The kdis miss me these days so when they see me they are wayyyyy happier than usual, even Jon is quoting love songs for me and work is well- feels like home. My computer is running sufficiently, House is back on and well... life is GOOD.

Ok wait... I'll give you another picture. Just don't go...


But it isn't all rainbows. It's been an emo sort of week but thankfully it is ending on a happier note. As for the emo... well it is working itself out which is nice. I finally took my own advice in life and it is proving successful. So yeah.. words of wisdom- follow your gut!

Ok so I have completely gone on a flowery rant here and have not actually said anything. So I'll just end this with a bunch of pictures.
Ooh you see that top floor balcony.. that's mine! :0




Have a great week

No comments: