Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Here's to Nine Years of Wedded Bliss~

Okay at least 7 years of wedded bliss and 2 years of wedded madness! <3




So I think Jon said it best when he ripped this quote off someone else this morning... see he does love me- enough to quote because he knows what they do to me.

“I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about... yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.”

Ah.. we are turning in to quite the old fart couple. This year for anniversary gifts I bought him the oh so scary purple, black lit zombee ghost lady he'd been eyeing along with a couple of tools so he could fandangle up some Halloween masterpieces like we know he loves. However- he rocked my world by not making me wait til November to get my ***sooooo awesome*** Nikon D60. Ok.. so yeah maybe the fancies are using a D90.. but I don't care.. this thing is magic! Even my ugly @$$ dogs look good with this thing! Many thank you's Kuppy for feeding my greedy side once in a while. ; )

Ah heck another picture reminiscent of our cuter days...



So to my Kuppy- the one man I can't live without... I love you, thank you, miss you (you are at work), want you, need you, dream about you, like you, adore you, think dirty thoughts of you (once in a while) and can't wait to have breakfast with you seeing how I won't be seeing you on our anniversary.... damn work! lol!

Oh I know you want another one... here!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Awwwwww, such good times!!!!
Congrats a million times...

Love ya both!