Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's November Already!!!


Piper says Hello Everybody...


Yes, it is true. November is upon us. In the Simard house that means Piper is turning one soon and Dawn (me) is turning 29 (no really, I am still younger than all of you). There is still no sign of walking on the Piper front but she has become as daddy refers to her a -"chuckle head." She is so giggly it is so much fun. She loves to get into things, kitchen cupboards and fridgerator magnets are her favorite.


Avalyn is also doing a little better. She tested borderline for mono so they believe that was playing a big part in hindering those darn kidneys. Last week she had no protein in her urine and just a small amount of blood. With that in mind we are going to wait an extra week before testing her again as it does not do any good to constantly test her when her results are always the same. She had a wonderful birthday party, lots of good friends there and she was very happy with all her gifts. Uncle Robert and Auntie Drea got her a jewelry box and a bracelet with her name on it which she took to school for show and tell this past Wednesday.


On a different note.. how about our next President? Jon and I are happy we finally won an election and are pleasantly waiting for Bush's departure. I even worked (lol.. for one hour) the campaign on Election Day. I had a great time being in the hustle-bustle of the die-hards.
Aside from that all is the same. We are bracing for winter and I am crossing my fingers it is a mild one. I am ready for spring again already...



No comments: