Monday, November 24, 2008

And Avalyn's News


The latest update is Avalyn's levels (as expected) are back down to trace, not surprisingly as this roller coaster never seems to end. I am going to put my money down that in two weeks they are back up...let's see.
Oh and the (obviously not aware of the situation) nurse informed me, "trace is normal, she could be wiping too hard." LMSBO (laughing my skinny butt off)! I gently told her this has been going on since September, I highly doubt it's because she is wiping too hard. (Not to mention the freak illness that accompanied the bad urine tests.) Oh well.. we can't all be good at words..= )

So again... 2 weeks is the next test. Meanwhile make sure to read below for Piper's birthday updates and check out the goonie pic of the whole family and make sure to have a ...


Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: