Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Avalyn Update


First, the funny part of the story.


So this morning as Avalyn is leaving for school we go in the bathroom for our weekly "urine collection" and of course.. she can't go. Finally, as she is almost late for school I get just enough. I put the lid on, put it in the "black bag" and Jon and I take her to school.


We come back from dropping her off and grab the pee only to find the lid wasn't screwed on so... it spilled all in the bag. Argh...


Good times...


So after school I took her over to the doctor to get it tested only to find.. yet again, her blood and protein levels are up. Her doctor wasn't available so as of right now we are scheduled to see the doctor next Tuesday (ahhhh... I don't think I can wait another week to find out what the heck is going on).


The doctor is supposed to call me before then to talk about what's next but I am still waiting.

No comments: